User Experience design is not easy. It requires a good sense of strategy and creativity, combined with an excellent eye for business goals and opportunities.
We’re looking for a Jr. UX Designer who’s got what it takes to help Studio Frankly get to the next level. In many of our projects, we start with UX research, and translate the insights from that research to wireframes, prototypes and visual design. Do you feel like a fish in the water being a part of this process? Then we’re looking for you!
Do you check the following boxes:
- You’re a bilingual (EN/ES)
- 1-3 years of experience in UX Design (UI Design is a plus)
- Design education background
- You’re based in CDMX
- Available Full-time
- Not afraid to run workshops and talk to clients
Yes? Then this is what we can offer you:
- Greats project for A-clients, both in Mexico and US/Europe
- Ability to grow and develop your skills on many levels (design, business, strategy)
- Ability to really be part of the project team(s) and its day to day operations
- A good salary (to be defined)
- A cool office right in the heart of Condesa
Apply now, and hopefully we’ll be toasting champagne soon!